All entries for Kilmahuddrick



Kilmahuddrick

More information on Samuel Lewis' Topographical Dictionary of Ireland (1837)
Accompanying Lewis map for Dublin

KILMAHUDDRICK

KILMAHUDDRICK, a parish, in the barony of UPPER CROSS, county of DUBLIN, and province of LEINSTER, 5 miles (S. W.) from Dublin. It is a chapelry, in the diocese of Dublin, forming part of the union of Clondalkin: the tithes amount to #16. 13. 4. In the R. C. divisions it forms part of the union or district of Lucan. There are some remains of the old church, and of a castle at Grange.


Irish Times subscribers | | John Grenham | | Sitemap | | Login | | Subscribe | | Contact | | FAQs | | What's new?| | Privacy policy

Copyright © John Grenham 2019