KILLAGH, a parish, in the barony of DELVIN, county of WESTMEATH, and province of LEINSTER, 2- miles (S.) from Castletown-Delvin, on the road from that place to Mullingar; containing 264 inhabitants. It comprises 1291 statute acres, and is principally in tillage; there is plenty of limestone. Durdistown is the seat of Theobald Featherstonhaugh, Esq. It is a rectory, in the diocese of Meath, forming part of the union of Kilcumney; the tithes amount to £40, and there is a glebe of 18 acres, valued at £20 per annum. In the R. C. divisions it forms part of the union or district of Castletown-Delvin. Here are the ruins of the old church.