MICHAEL'S (ST.) of FEAGH, a parish, in the barony of FORTH, county of WEXFORD, and province of LEINSTER, immediately without the walls of the town of Wexford ; containing, with the parishes of Maudlintown and Killilogue, 2377 inhabitants. This small parish, which, as applotted under the tithe act, contains only 135 statute acres, forms the south-eastern suburb of the town, and is mostly occupied by fishermen and small shopkeepers. Within its limits is Cromwell's Fort, the northern extremity of a rugged tract called the White Rocks, whence Cromwell fired on the town in 1649 : it is now being quarried and affords an abundant supply of good building stone. Immediately adjoining is the residence of the Rev. Zachariah Cornock, to which it gives name. The Wexford Barracks are also within the limits of the parish. It is an impropriate cure, in the diocese of Ferns, forming part of the union of St. Patrick's, Wexford: the rectory is impropriate in Caesar Colclough, Esq., of Tintern Abbey. The tithes amount to £11. 9. 9., of which £2. 7. 0 is payable to the impropriator and the remainder to the curate. In the R. C. divisions it is also in the union or district of Wexford. The ruins of the old church still remain.