DRINAGH, a parish, in the barony of FORTH, county of WEXFORD, and province of LEINSTER, 1- mile (S. E.) from Wexford, on the southern shore of Wexford haven ; containing 451 inhabitants. It comprises 1791 statute acres, chiefly under an improved system of tillage. Limestone is quarried near the shore of the harbour) and more than 20,000 tons are annually shipped. The seats are Somerset, that of G. Walker, Esq. ; and Hermitage, of A. Meadows, Esq. It is in the diocese of Ferns, and is a rectory, forming part of the union of St. Patrick's, Wexford: the tithes amount to £90. 4. 0-. The ruins of the church exist in the ancient burial-ground, In the R. C. divisions it forms part of the district of Piercestown.