KILLURE, a parish, in the barony of GUALTIER, county of WATERFORD, and province of MUNSTER, 3 miles (S. S. E.) from Waterford, on the road to Dunmore, containing 121 inhabitants. This parish, which in its civil relations is considered as forming part of the parish of Kill-St.-Lawrence, comprises 602 statute acres, as applotted under the tithe act. The living is a rectory, in the diocese of Waterford, united, with the rectory of Kill-St.-Lawrence, in 1787, to the rectories of Rossduff, Corbally, and Kilronan, together forming the union of Killure, in the patronage of the Bishop. The tithes amount to #43, and of the whole union to #168. There is neither church, glebe-house, nor glebe. A preceptory of Knights Templars was founded here in the 12th century ; it was subsequently given to the Knights Hospitallers, and after its dissolution was granted by Queen Elizabeth to Nicholas Aylmer, for 50 years, at an annual rent of #13. 6. 8.