KILTIGAN, a parish, in the barony of IFFA and OFFA EAST, county of TIPPERARY, and province of MUNSTER, - of a mile (N. W.) from Clonmel, on the road to Caher ; containing 190 inhabitants. This parish comprises 1053 statute acres, as applotted under the tithe act ; the lands, which are chiefly arable, are generally in the occupation of experienced farmers, and consequently under an improved system of cultivation. Limestone is quarried, chiefly for burning, and there are indications of coal, in sinking for which some wavehite was discovered, of which some beautiful specimens were procured. The principal seats are Heywood, the residence of C. Ryall, Esq. ; Glenconnor, of J. Bagwell, Esq. ; Summerville, of W. H. Bradshaw, Esq. ; and the handsome residence of R. Moore, Esq. It is a rectory, in the diocese of Lismore, forming part of the union and corps of the prebend of Donoughmore in the cathedral of Lismore ; the tithes amount to £93. 13. 10. The church is an ancient structure in a very dilapidated state.