KILSHANE, a parish, in the barony of CLANWILLIAM, county of TIPPERARY, and province of MUNSTER ; containing, with the ecclesiastical parish of Corroge, and part of the town of Tipperary, 1050 inhabitants. It comprises 1544 statute acres, and contains limestone and brownstone, the latter of which is of good quality for building. Here is a small flour-mill. The principal seats are Spring House, the residence of J. Low, Esq. ; and Kilshane Cottage, of Capt. Blackmore. It is a rectory, in the diocese of Emly, entirely impropriate in the representatives of W. Moore, Esq. : the tithes amount to £66 per annum. Here are the ruins of the old church and of a castle, also several Danish raths. A well, called Lady's Well, is much resorted to by the peasantry ; and there are some chalybeate springs.