KILLAGH, or KILLAUGH, also called MOYMENE, a parish, in the barony of DEMIFORE, county of MEATH, and province of LEINSTER, 2- miles (W.) from Oldeastle; containing 2221 inhabitants. It is situated on Lough Shillin, and comprises 6283 statute acres, including about l60 of bog, and 50 of plantations. Crossdrum is the residence of E. Rotherham, Esq. The living is a rectory, in the diocese of Meath, and in the patronage of the Crown; the tithes amount to £203. 1. 6-. The church is a neat edifice, built by aid of a gift of £500, in 1800, from the late Board of First Fruits, which in 1814 gave £450, and lent £50 for the erection of the glebe-house; the glebe comprises 20 acres. In the R. C. divisions the parish is the head of a union or district, comprising also Kilbride, and containing a chapel at Moat, in this parish, and one at Dalysbridge in Kilbride. About 150 children are educated in two private schools.