BALLYMAGLASSON, a parish, in the barony of RATOATH, county of MEATH, and province of LEINSTER, 4 miles (S. by W.) from Dunshaughlin; containing 613 inhabitants. This parish, which is situated on the road from Dublin to Summerhill, comprises 3381 statute acres, as applotted under the tithe act. Prior to the year 1824, it formed part of the union of Kilmore: the living is a rectory, in the diocese of Meath, and in the patronage of the Crown; the tithes amount to £193. 16. 10-. The church, a neat edifice at a considerable distance from the high road, was built by aid of a gift of £600 from the late Board of First Fruits, in 1800. In the H. C. divisions it forms part of the union or district of Batterstown, in the parish of Rathregan. Ballymaglasson House is the property and occasional residence of W. Murphy, Esq.