KILTHOMAS, a parish, partly in the barony of KILTARTAN, but chiefly in that of LOUGHREA, county of GALWAY, and province of CONNAUGHT, 6 miles (N. W.) from Gort, on the road to Loughrea ; containing 3066 inhabitants, This parish comprises 6026 statute acres, as applotted under the tithe act. The seats are Lime Park, the residence of C. Wallace, Esq. ; and Copard, of E. Mahon, Esq. It is a vicarage, in the diocese of Kilmacduagh. forming part of the union of Killinane ; the rectory is appropriate to the see and to the prebend of Kinvarra in the cathedral of Kilmacduagh. The tithes amount to #152. 10., of which #34. 10. is payable to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners, #18 to the prebendary, and #100 to the vicar. The R. C. parish, which is also called Peterswell, from a holy well which is much visited, is co-extensive with that of the Established Church, and has a handsome chapel, built in 1836 at an expense of #700, on a site given by Blake Foster, Esq., and towards the erection of which R. Gregory, Esq., gave #30. The old chapel is now used as a school-house. There are two private schools, in which about 110 children are educated.